Let a certified mechanic replace your turn signal bulb right where you're parked.
Our repair experts will send you a quote in under 5 minutes.
NuBrakes is rated 4.94/5 by 6823 customers
Here are some reasons why we're the best option for your repair needs.
Life's busy. So why waste your time sitting at a shop? Our mobile mechanics come to you and replace your turn signal bulb around your schedule.
Our upfront, no-obligation vehicle repair quotes are designed to give you a transparent view into your vehicle's repair costs.
Our mobile mechanics have decades of combined experience, and all services are backed by our Nubrakes Guarantee.
We make turn signal bulb replacement simple and easy.
The average cost to replace your turn signal bulb is $80 - $110. Pricing may vary based on the type of car you have, as well as the type of (and quality) auto shop that you go to. At NuBrakes, our technicians come to your office or home to do the repair. We don’t markup our parts and have minimal overhead, meaning, we provide you a convenient and low-cost repair option.
When evaluating the cost of turn signal bulb replacement, you may want to consider:
It’s important to be in tune with your turn signal bulb replacement options and how the type of shop will affect the pricing they offer to you. Dealerships will always be the most expensive option for turn signal bulb replacements. Traditional brick and mortar repair shops will typically provide more affordable automotive service prices than the dealership. However, mobile mechanic services, like NuBrakes, usually provide the best prices because they have significantly less operational overhead… And not to mention, a much more convenient experience… A true win-win.
Still have questions about turn signal bulb replacements? We're here to help.
Turn signals are used to provide signs to let other drivers know where you are going. By using your turn signals, you’re making yourself and everyone on the road safe. Most cars have a lever on the left side of the steering wheel to control turn signals.
You can check for these signs when your turn signal bulbs need to be replaced.
1. If you notice patterns where drivers don’t respond to you when you would like to change lanes or turn, you might want to pull over and check your turn signals.
2. Check if your turn signal bulbs are still working. If one or both are not illuminating, they should be replaced.
3. Your turn signals dimming is the first and most common sign they need replacement before they burn out.
4. When you notice your hazard lights don’t work.
Your turn signals are important for safe driving. As mentioned before they are used to communicate with other drivers on the road for them to know which way you're going. Driving with a burnt-out or broken turn signal bulbs is dangerous not only for you but for other drivers as well.
As a safety feature of your vehicle, it's important that when driving your turn signals are always working. When left unattended, it may result in vehicular accidents.
Usually, turn signal bulbs last 4,000 hours. Depending on how often you drive, they might fail faster. To avoid having problems with your turn signal bulbs, you should inspect them regularly and also check for the signs when in need of replacement.
Always check your car’s manual for detailed instructions on how to replace your turn signal bulbs.
Front turn signal bulb
1. Open the hood and check your turn signals.
2. Remove the electrical connector and the old bulb. Depending on the design, you can pull it out or press it in while turning it to the left.
3. Install the new bulb.
4. Place everything back in reverse order.
5. Check the turn signal bulb if it’s working properly.
Rear turn signal bulb
1. Check your turn signals at the back of your car.
2. Remove the screw of the tail light.
3. Detach the electrical connector.
4. Pull the tail light out.
5. Remove the old bulb, you can either pull it out or press it in while turning it to the left.
6. Install the new bulb.
7. Placed everything back in reverse order.
8. Check the turn signal bulb if it’s working properly.
Our mobile mechanics deliver top-rated services at your home or office for up to 40% less than a repair shop.
We're 10-40% more affordable on average compared to dealerships and shops so you'll be saving time AND money.
Have a specific time and day that you need your vehicle services? Our service advisors are here to help — contact us to today!